tis a new year. this year i’ll be turning 18, graduating, going to college… and all that good stuff.
so i was talking to my friend about college and they asked me what i wanted to do and i said the most ridiculous thing. ha. i said, “well what my plan is….” isnt it ridiculous? ha who am I to say what I plan. MY plans? ha! yeah right. …. this just made me realized how dependent ive become on myself when i should rely on God and depend on God and pray about the plans he has for me… ahhhh. what’ve i become! ha -_- well i hope his plans for me are good….
wow…im getting so old! ha for me not for all you old people out there. i know im still young but still. this is crazy!. this is madness!!!
so my new years resolution this year is to be
1) more passionate about God by reading the bible more, praying more, and having accountability partners…
2) less procrastination (more productive) by less cpu time, more focused, and shorter if not less naps…
3) dont die. haha trust me. it’s a reasonable resolution for me…
4) dont get in huge accidents XD
and thats about it really. ha.
okay now im just saying random stuff.. ha
okay here goes.
some of my pet peeves (no particular order)
- rude people. (when people talk/txt/shout during movies) (when people are at your house and think it’s their house, like opening the fridge w/o permission)
- being/feeling helpless (when someone’s having trouble, and i cant do anything about it. like just listening and not saying the right things and what not)
- bad drivers. rule of thumb for driving: If they drive faster than you then they’re crazy, if the drive slower than you then they’re idiots. oh yeah, also “woman drivers, no survivors” ha jk ….
- couples that don’t match. or are disgusting. or different around people…
- and im sure i have many more….
…. i KNOW there was something else i was gonna write about…. but i forgot completely… so ill write it later…..